The WCAA is proud to announce the newest addition to its growing list of Industry Partners. Industry Partners support the mission of the WCAA to make available educational opportunities, to encourage a code of business ethics and to work for the betterment of the industry.
• ADM International, Inc. is a full-service, contract furnishings company located in Chicago, IL. It represents numerous product lines and manufactures window treatments, bedspreads and cubicle curtains. The company has representatives and installers throughout the world. It also holds or represents more than three dozen GSA and AFNAF contracts. For more information, contact ADM International at (773) 774-2400, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; www.admintl.com.
NEW MEMBER BENEFITS
The addition of a listserve program, ResourceQA, allows all WCAA members to share ideas and thoughts via e-mail. All e-mails sent to ResourceQA are forwarded to all members enrolled and each recipient then has the opportunity to either respond back to ResourceQA or simply read and learn.
If you are interested in taking part in the program or becoming a WCAA member, please contact Mark Nortman at the national office at (888) 298-9222.
As the most comprehensive, single educational program in the industry, the WCAA's Certified Window Treatment Consultant Program requires a minimum of six weeks self-study in preparation for the examination, so don't miss out by being too late. When you register for the program, you are immediately sent the study materials—so don't wait until the last minute!
Listed below are the upcoming testing locations and dates. Contact Mark Nortman at the WCAA office to register or for more information.
• January 26, 2000, Las Vegas, NV
• February 12, 2000, Corona, CA
• April 15, 2000, Baltimore, MD
• May 13, 2000, Kalamazoo, MI
• June 10, 2000, Austin, TX
DRAPERY YARDAGE FINDER AVAILABLE
The WCAA announces the addition of The Drapery Yardage Finder to the list of educational and sales aids available to the window coverings industry. It is an easy-to-use, reliable guide to drapery and pleated valance yardage. It works with both plain and pattern-repeat fabrics, estimates for 45-, 48/50- and 54-inch fabrics with three choices of fullness for each size. It also makes all seam, hem and heading allowances, so no calculations are necessary.
If you are relatively inexperienced or not confident about yardage estimating, please call the WCAA at (888) 298-9222 for more information on ordering.