The Window Coverings Association of America is proud to announce three new additions to its growing list of Industry Partners. Industry Partners support the mission of WCAA to make available educational opportunities, to encourage a code of business ethics and to work for the betterment of the industry.
• Angel's Distributing, Indianola, PA, is a distributor of drapery lining by Rockland Mills, Haines Fabrics and sheers and voiles by Tri-State Fabric Co. for the last 20 years. Serving all lining and sheer needs, contact Ralph Angel at (800) 450-9368.
• Debbie's Designs, Hendersonville, TN, is a manufacturer of custom measuring forms featuring the Minutes Matter measuring system and the Minutes Matter workroom order system. For information, contact Debbie Green at (615) 824-1954.
• Decorator's Supply, Lewiston, ME, is a distributor of Kirsch hardware and the KS drapery track system from Forest Group USA; a fabricator of Kirsch Accordia cellular shades, Comfortex double cellular shades and Louver Magic vertical blinds; and COM workroom to the trade, fabricating custom window treatments including draperies, top treatments, cornices and laminated roller shades. For more information, contact Cindy LaRoche at (888) 218-5571.
The Window Coverings Association of America (WCAA) is the only national non-profit trade association dedicated to the retail window coverings industry and to the dealers, decorators and designers who are its members. For more information on becoming a member and member benefits, contact Mark Nortman, executive director, 2339 Meadow Park Court, Maryland Heights, MO 63043; (888) 298-9222.
Drapery Yardage Finder Available
The WCAA announces the addition of The Drapery Yardage Finder to the list of educational and sales aids available to the window coverings industry. It is an easy-to-use, reliable guide to drapery and pleated valance yardage. It works with both plain and pattern-repeat fabrics, estimates for 45-, 48/50- and 54-inch fabrics with three choices of fullness for each size. It also makes all seam, hem and heading allowances, so no calculations are necessary.
If you are relatively inexperienced or not confident about yardage estimating, please call WCAA toll free at (888) 298-WCAA to order one today.
• Austin-The next chapter meeting will be October 15 at 12 p.m. at Flores Mexican restaurant. Guest speaker will be Kristi Kennady from Kasmir Fabrics previewing its fall line. For information, contact Laurie Dorsett at (512) 442-6113, or Michelle Treichel at (512) 301-0822.
• New England-The next chapter meeting will be October 8 at 7 p.m. The chapter will be taking a trip to Kesseli & Morse Co. to learn about decorative floor coverings. For information, contact Carol Sackler at (508) 481-6324, or Darcy Canu at (978) 939-8762.
• St. Louis-The next chapter meeting will be October 9, at 12 p.m. at To the Trade. The meeting will include setting agendas for the coming months. For information, contact Lyn Hunter-Moore at (314) 845-6670, or Mark Nortman in the WCAA office at (888) 298-9222.