With this "list-mania" in mind, we decided to make our own list of all the reasons interior fashion professionals everywhere should make The World of Home Fashion a must-attend event this year. We think you'll find that they make a convincing argument for being a part of this exciting inaugural event as it leads our industry into a new millenium.
• The ability to maximize your trade show investment by attending America's first and only totally-coordinated showcase of home fashions, including window coverings; wall coverings; bed, bath and linens; decorative fabrics; decorative accessories; equipment; plus business management and marketing tools, publications and trade associations - all under one roof.
• The chance to preview new product launches from 400+ companies, thus getting a jump start on creating an effective merchandise mix - as well as investigating strategies for expanding your marketing and product niches.
• The opportunity to experience and learn firsthand about the added dimensions and dynamics of a truly global home fashion fair, one that features not just international exhibitors, but hundreds of business peers worldwide.
• Learn ways to grow your business and personal skills through a wide-reaching series of superior continuing educational opportunities featured in the Interior Fashions University curriculum. Six presentation tracks include: business management; design and decorating; installation techniques; personal achievement skills; sales techniques; and workroom techniques.
• Take advantage of learning and networking opportunities available through the many industry association gatherings being held at the show, including the Window Coverings Association of America's (WCAA) Window Treatment Consultant Certification Program, it's annual breakfast symposium and its open house and forum.
• The chance to preview six dramatic vignettes that highlight unique design solutions to rooms with specialty-shaped windows, created by designers George Constant, ASID, Tonin MacCallum, ASID, and Dalia Berlin, ASID.
Experience all this and more within the delightful and friendly city of Indianapolis. Conveniently located within a day's drive of more than half of the nation's population, Indianapolis offers affordable world-class accommodations, entertainment and area attractions.
Why Indy? Because it's where the who's who will see what's happen' in home fashions from March 29 to 31, 1996. We look forward to seeing you there.