NEW CHAPTER IN NORTH FLORIDA
The WCAA Jacksonville Chapter in northeast Florida will hold its first
meeting October 12, 2004. The meeting will be hosted by Teresa Grysikiewicz,
WCAA vice president, who will present an overview of WCAA and the
benefits of chapter membership. Contact Grysikiewicz at email@example.com,
904-269-5266, for details.
FOCUS ON EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
WCAA chapters and their members are serious about growing themselves
professionally and profitably. Don’t miss out on the opportunities
and benefits of being a chapter member. For details on chapter meetings
and how to join, visit www.wcaa.org, and click on the local chapter
section. Take a look at what’s being offered this fall.
• Nashville, TN, October 8: döfix seminar.
• Maryland, October 11: Sally Tucker, presents “Designing
Your Business Results and Staying Motivated.”
• Indianapolis, IN, October 20: Margi Kyle presents “Windows
• Chicago, IL, October 21: Debbie Green of Minutes Matter presents
• Raleigh, NC, October 21: Susan Schurz presents “Designing
• Twin Cities, MN, October: Margi Kyle presents “Windows
NEW MEMBERS WELCOME
Our newest chapters this spring and summer welcome members. Now
is the best time get involved in a local chapter because you have
a say and valuable input in the programs and events that are being
planned to finish out 2004 and start 2005.
Here are a few of our newest chapters that encourage you to visit.
• Charleston, SC, Annette Ellard, (843) 889-2714; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Northeast Pennsylvania, Terry Kowatch, (570) 945-9199; terry
• Long Island, NY, Jean Fuoco, (631) 207-2912; email@example.com.
• Highpoint, NC, Amy Meinecke, (336) 848-3198; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Mobile, AL, Pat Brandau, (251) 473-4282; email@example.com.
• Middle Tennessee, Anna Davis, (615) 672-4376; acc@annas customcreations.com.
• Jacksonville, FL, Teresa Grysikiewicz, (904) 269-5526, curtain
• Phoenix, AZ, Sharon Woodward, (480) 595-0762.
For more information about WCAA and all the local chapters, visit
www.wcaa.org, or contact the WCAA office, Mark Nortman, (888) 298-9222.