As the most comprehensive, single educational program in the industry, the Certified Window Treatment Consultant Program requires a minimum of six weeks self-study in preparation for the examination, so don't miss out by being too late. When you register for the program, you are immediately sent the study materials—so don't wait until the last minute.
Listed below are the upcoming testing locations and dates. The cost of the program is $245 for non-members and $185 for members. Contact Mark Nortman at the WCAA office ( 298-9222) to register or for more information.
• August 5, 2000, St. Louis, MO
• August 25, 2000, Asheville, NC
• October 14, 2000, Providence, RI
• February 2, 2001, Las Vegas, NV
• March 16, 2001, New Orleans, LA
• May 18, 2001, Wilmington, DE
DRAPERY YARDAGE FINDER AVAILABLE
The WCAA announces the addition of The Drapery Yardage Finder[TM] to the list of educational and sales aids available to the window coverings industry.
If you are relatively inexperienced or not confident about yardage estimating, please call the WCAA at (888) 298-WCAA to order one today.
NEW INDUSTRY PARTNERS
The WCAA is proud to announce the newest addition to its growing list of Industry Partners. Industry Partners support the mission of the WCAA to make available educational opportunities, to encourage a code of business ethics and to work for the betterment of the industry.
• YourBlinds.com is the industry's first window blinds order processing company to the trade only. They were founded with a commitment to helping independent dealers provide unsurpassed quality, personalized service to their customers while at the same time helping them improve the way they do business, resulting in increased profits. For more information please contact them at (512) 266-0030 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Bishop's is a jobber of drapery fabrics and linings. Drapery workroom services and custom bedspreads. Distributor of Kirsch hardware and custom hard window products, Conso trimmings and Claesson hardware and workroom supplies. Also Premier Windowwear brass hardware and Hunter Douglas. For additional information, please contact them at (888) 4-BISHOP or e-mail: email@example.com.