The WCAA is proud to announce the following new additions to its growing list of Industry Partners. As an Industry Partner, they support the mission of the WCAA to make available educational opportunities, to encourage a code of business ethics and to work for the betterment of the industry.
• Easy Quote, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, is a new software program designed to simplify quoting and processing of hard and soft window treatments. Developed by a window treatment workroom, it enables a business to run smoother and more profitably. It quickly processes the otherwise time-consuming jobs of quoting, ordering, receiving, invoicing and reporting. For additional information, please contact Ginny Connor at (954) 964-6265, or e-mail: email@example.com.
• Rowley Co., Gastonia, NC, is a manufacturer and supplier of products used in the making and installing of window treatments. Items include screws, and fasteners and tools for installing, hand tools for horizontal and vertical blinds, PVC pipe components, hook strips, systems for arch windows, swags, drapery pleating, measuring devices, workroom table items, padding, canvas, clamps, pins, traverse and lift cords in six different colors, safety products, warning tags, cord retractors, cubicle curtain products, packaging products, angle irons, quilt batting, pillow stuffing fiber, pillow forms and iron-on adhesives. For more information, please call (800) 554-0407 or check out its Web site at: www.rowleyco.com.
The WCAA Board of Directors has elected new officers for 2000. The new officers are: Donna Rolsma, president; Michelle Treichel, vice president; and Ginger Huff, treasurer.
The Board will appoint new directors to fill vacated positions this month. All new officers and directors will be installed at the April 14, 2000, meeting.
As the most comprehensive, single educational program in the industry, the Certified Window Treatment Consultant Program requires a minimum of six weeks self-study in preparation for the examination, so don't miss out by being too late. When you register for the program, you are immediately sent the study materialsŃso don't wait until the last minute!
Listed below are the upcoming testing locations and dates. Contact Mark Nortman at the WCAA office to register or for more information.
• February 12, 2000, Corona, CA
• April 15, 2000, Baltimore, MD
• May 13, 2000, Kalamazoo, MI
• June 10, 2000, Austin, TX
• August 26, 2000, Asheville, NC
• October 14, 2000, Providence, RI